Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Rose 101 : David Austin Roses - Princess Alexandra of Kent (PAOK)

Hi there,

So today I'm gonna add another new rose family member of mine. That is David Austin Rose - ID : Princess Alexandra of Kent. Hardy and strong fragrance rose. The flower kind of large. I bought it the next day after Bishop Castle. Price is RM35 per pot.

PAOK already blooming when i bought it on 24.4.15. The flower looks damage a little due to rain. 

The color lighten slightly after a really hot day. I repot on 3.5.15 thrn only then new shoots are coming out. 

1 comment:

  1. please guide me some online rose nursery from Thailand where i can purchase roses? i am interested in david austins and old roses . specially juliet from david asutin rose...... please guide me .....

    ReplyDelete