Thursday, January 8, 2015

Rose 101 : Rose Thailand (Rossa)

Hi there, 

I finally found my pot of rose plant thanks to my hubby. They are so beautiful. I have been searching around Klang for roses eventually I found none. Poh Soon garden (They have roses but.. meh) and Chung Lim Garden (They don't  have roses. The day that I visit is rather super sticky hot, so exploring mood was off.) Haven't visit bukit tinggi garden though.. let me know if they perfect healthy roses, yes? 

Ok, so we drive all the way from Klang to SACC MALL. I read some blogs about this nursery, Roha Rizqi Roses Nursery. Well, unfortunately for me.. there's  only 1 pot of rose left. I bought  them anyway because I couldn't  resist the temptation. I got special offer too. Lucky me. Hihihi. Normal price is RM15 per pot. The florist share a lot of tips with me about rose care.. I am glad she did because I'm  still a newbie in roses care. I also bought organic fertilizer for healthy roots and stems. RM10 per pack. They have fertilizer for the flowers and leaves, RM15 Per bottle I think. Haven't buy that yet, I'll  buy it on the next trip, when they have new stock of rose plant. Tee-hee :)


When I reach home, I kinda water the soil a bit and my hubby helped me re-pot the rose to another bigger pot as I watched him doing it. (He said next time, it's my turn to re-pot other roses. I was like.. Okay). Anyhoo, I cut some of the dry out flowers and wash the petals and seal in a zipper bag then stash in my freezer. Hahaha.When I have enough, I'll do Homemade Rosewater.-evil laugh-


Never had a green hand but this year I wanted to try it. Just look at the flower.. oh man.. I'm drooling. Is it normal to act weird and fangirly around a beautiful rose plant ? I named her Rossa, my first rose plant. (Ok, please ignore my weirdness. Haha)


This is Rose from Thailand. The flower petals are quite large and it can survive in a hot climate. Suitable for us Malaysian Rose Lover. Another 2 types of roses that can be found in Malaysia are Ros Kampung (I dunno the english name for this.) and Ros Cameron (I haven't seen this type yet in Selangor area.)


Author Notes : 
- The florist said to put it on a place where it will be exposed to lots of sunlight. So yeah.. these few days it rains heavily.
- Next item I need is, Bug spray, they do sell it. But I was thinking maybe I'll  made my own DIY bug spray. I have all the ingredients. Organic and natural or maybe I just buy it from them to save time, heh. Well, we'll see.

Author Good-Will Wishes : 
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day onwards, yea? ^_^
Don't forget to comment and press the button '+1' if you like this post. 

P.S : Rossa is not the id for this Rose Plant. I just name it like you name a pet etc. I don't know the real id. 


Checkout other Rose 101 :

No comments:

Post a Comment